Some items are no longer available. Your cart has been updated.
This discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional or discounted offer.
Your cart is empty.
— Regular price Sale price USD $18.99
1. Remove straightener and adjust T-needle Distance
2. Insert the T-pin along the crack and rotate it 90 degrees.
3. Clamp the T-pins at the bottom of two tiles and tighten the hand or special wrench to adjust the cover clockwise.
4. Two tiles are in the same horizontal position
5. Before the cement or tile binder dries completely (usually no more than 6 hours), loosen the adjustment cover in the opposite direction and rotate the needle 90 degrees to remove it.